Wednesday, November 05, 2008

2 more weeks.

Hey all! I am back to update! Did anyone out there miss me? Ha ha ha
I am enjoying myself every precious minute, can't afford to miss any day. I am left with only two weeks man.

Met up with my childhood friend again. Had so much fun cam-whoring together! (:


Nothing in this world can stop us tonight...





Why is sg so tiny!!! We got so many limited places to hang out lor.
Went down to Marina and chilled at Esplanade. It's really nice to chill over there.










My poor Angela met up with an accident. Girl, please take good care of yourself okkk.
A lil note to guys who are driving or riding, do be careful when you drive/ride. (:

Okay, that's all for now. Stay tuned lovelies! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home