Friday, April 28, 2006

becos of you ! @

WTH MANS .
oh wells ; start with what happen ytd first .
me ; hweeting & shufen went to bugis . ><>I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS .

then we saw terence . o.0
SAY BO JIO . YOU ALSO BO JIO !@
he with shuana ? & some other ppl .
hweeting angry bcos of some things ~ lols .
then after that she went to meet larry .

me & shufen went tgt with terence & co lahs .
then the guy in grey shirt . .
AHAHA . no comments .
then me & shufen went shopping til nine plus then go home .
wanted to go alj but wanhong they all gg home lers .
but my daddy there . .
KIEW MING YANG ! XDD
& we talked abt some THINGS .

ohmygoodness ; that stupid bitch .
LIFE'S A GREAT MISERY CANS .
''treat me the way you want me to treat you''
wenjie ; pls call me . hais .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home