Friday, July 07, 2006

ytd .. was BORED . T.T

hai-sh hai-sh .
and ytd , school ended at 12 . once in a lifetime alrights.
we shld be happy abt it, and we are in a jubilant mood upon hearing it,
but during some singsparation time, shufen broke evangeline's specs .
thats what made everyone shocked . boos !
and my mood was always ruined by some guy. ):
life is still shag, no matter what , even if the world falls .
i wna murder myself ~
where is the girl whom i used to know man . all gone .
when will she be back ? or never ? ..
after school we went to slack as usual .
1..2..3 ;
days left for me were growing lesser and lesser . sobs *
i hate to leave my beloved ones . )':
my life's in a great big mess right now .
and this is the first time i reach home at around 1 ?
ohwells ; used to comp and met up with madd & fen at kovan.
thks madd, for helping me buy that thing .
kovan is always the same, bored .
but we still nvr fail to chirp many things !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home