Monday, January 08, 2007

我们的死期到了

Fourth day of school, second week.

Was pissed off because of un-fairness, early in the morning! My skirt was confiscated. Shocked, huh?
My skirt's like so 'up-to-standard' then others. The rest is always shorter then mine. Shocked huhhhhhhh. Damn, imagine me wearing that long skirt for the day.
Indignified, gross & miserable. It sucks perfectly alright.

Everyone went to buy a new skirt reluctantly, was ready & only lijun was argueing with Mrs Wong.
So Joan & i stood right beside them and listen.

Joan: ''Aiya lijun, don't argue la, 大家都
liao, argue 你还 argue 什么''
Mrs Wong: ''I like your attitude''
*Me & Joan started laughing*

I guess that's the only thing that made me laugh today. Oh, and yiting's back :D
Kinda miss her noisiness for quite awhile.

So next was p.e, the first lesson will always be height&weight measurement.
Shufen:''Eh Jean! 我们的死期到了''
Me:'' ohnoooooo''
I don't wanot this height ........... X.X

Not staisfied with my skin again, booo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home