Saturday, June 02, 2007

Whywhywhy?

I shall begin from Friday.
Out with shuhui, darlaurel, qianhui, weiying & damian. Our weekly routine: Teoheng!
Qianhui was emo, so weiying & her left the room. And suddenly everybody got high. Bleh














Left: Laurel acting sentimental ~ | Right: Posing for the cameraa!









Left: Hey you Mr Q! | Right: Singing 最近 to calm ourselves?

And aftermath headed to Eastcoast as usual to ddr. My leg hurt like %$#@! lor. Rah
All thanks to the stupid angkong by joel. :/
Had fun chatting and talking craps over there. My spirits lifted finally ever since after that something happened. Yay?
Slacked til 3 and cabbed home! Weiying came, maddhs & angela came later. Played poke& etcetc. I was complaining i didnt get enough sleep and so the rest gave in. Went back home to sleep! Heh
Anyway, tonning sucks. It makes our complexion worst lahhhh. Bleh

Earlier on went out with my precious laurelquah.
We had so much to talk! Feeling abit moodless because of the midnight sales thingy.
In the end we thought of having a tee like kraven's: '' I love my wife ''
Haha! So cute can:D:D

--
















Finally, i caught 200pounds beauty! Gosh, two thumbs up for that! X)
Rate:
Now my media player is playing the song from 200pounds. And amazingly, i dont find it irritating repeating!
Omg can, its so worth to watch. So touching luh.
Anyone havent catch it yet? You are so so gna regret ok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home