Saturday, July 08, 2006

WHAT A FUN DAY AT MARSLING !

what fun we had ytd . hahaha.
sister outing day was so fun alright ~
when's the next one coming up ? ):
Credibility will be an issue when you're asked to give your trust to someone new.
why is it so true ? hai-sh



i walked in ,
with gloomy faces .
my family looked at me with wierd faces ;
i ran to my room ;
rushed to the bathroom .
i sat in there for 1hour and thought of you .
puffpuffpuffs *
i sighed and got out of there ,
kept listening the same old song ,
FIREFLY COME BACK TO ME ~~
my cellphone was beside me ,
wondering who was i able to trust so that i can tell my everythingout ;
then i would be able to cry openly to that person .
i thought of when i would die ,
and even many things .
there, i laid , with tears in my eyes ,
dropping one by one .
then i saw nothing but darkness .
i thought probably im alr dead .
i asked myself ; '' when can i see the light once more ''
_______________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home