Thursday, January 11, 2007

How do i go on my life with this going on?

I realised that i can't concentrate at all! ):
Not that i'm not interested in studying but it's seriously boring. & no way am i going to retain alrights.

>:(

And so yesterday served detention & got this interesting book from Madd.
It's called 'Love Letters', about this girl, Victoria recieving love letters from anonymous.
A book i was so engrossed that i continued reading & reading to find out who that anonymous was.
A book that made me felt the reader so expressive & made me realise that it's really have been ages since i read a book.
It didn't look as interesting until you read it.
So never ever judge a book by it's appearance alright. Heh
The story made me cut into deep thoughts, thinking about MY life.

Screwed. Totally screwed.

Anyway, i hate Hope 3/2. Nights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home