Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sian bodoh?

Time: 3:15
Currently playing: 我们的故事(:
Mood: Fine? ^O^

When everybody's asleep, im blogging. Lol
My life cycle got problem alr.
Alright. I changed my profile pic! Yay, it's with my darl laurelquahxinru:D:D
Wednesday went to yiting house til morning 5am, then headed to laurel's house.
We slept all the way til 3! Can you imagine?@ Haha
Next went back home to get a 'new look' before going out again. Showered, prepared & we headed to kfc for dinner! ^^V
We were famished at first, and after we are super* full. Heh
Slacked, walked around and arrived @ alj around 8.
Had fun slacking with Ak, Maddhs, Angela, Shuhui, Alzena & laurel. Angela boweigong eh! Lol

When almost all left except Shuhui, laurel & Ak, we had a great chat! (X
I love these people, they sure brighten up my life! Muack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home