Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bordrem kills.

I've been attempting to change the songs here kay. And imeem doesn't allows me to.
Ha, sucks to be me aye?
So many things, oh where to go later? Take a breather nearby! : )
Haha, who wants to join me?

♥♥♥

And E made my day again. Why do nobody appreciate such a lovely person like you!
"Come on, cheer up lah dey! I know you are very upset and disappointed in your friends. But don't like that la. Smile abit lei. If they don't appreciate you, then don't care lor.. Don't bother abt those ppl who take things for granted lah dey. Don't so sad lei. We go eat ice cream again want?"
Haha! And i replied him very emo-ly.
"But i care...... *cries* Okay, let's go ice-cream again. I sure win you."
Lol, left him speechless..

Sometimes, i really thank god for giving me friends like E.
But on the other hand, why do i hope that those people would understand me better instead of them?
Well well, i still thank god for them. From the very bottom of my heart.
It's okay. I must be contented with my life : )
At the very least i have E and W there when everyone is against me.
Why, i wouldn't be able to repay you guys even my next life! How beautiful is life with the both of you...

Tomorrow will be a better day! Drops confidence*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home