Saturday, May 03, 2008

So tired of fighting this feeling.

Sigh, i'm gonna live in guilt from now onwards.

Who can be more sweeter to send you a text message like, "当你孤单,你会想起谁?" when you're down? It's always so nice to recieve your messages.
It's so nice to hear your problems too, being able to be someone you can trust makes me feel needed, feel that i'm important.
Life is cruel, because it doesnt goes the way we want it to. And you'll never know how hard it is to pull yourself together and face tomorrow. Life is never a bed of roses.


You are a great friend who always succeed in consoling, but now what about yourself?

I really wish this would go away. I feel so tired of fighting this feeling.
One by one, everyone is leaving me behind alone. Why? Why is fate playing a fool on me?


Pls, i beg you. Don't go away...
What am i supposed to do if that really happens?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home