Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Big girls don't cry.

It's just the littlest things that take me there.


I'm already trying very very hard to stay strong.
On the journey way home it seemed so slow, without music to be my companion, many many things ran through my mind.
Tried so hard to stop but failed. I'm really afraid i might crumble anytime...

Trust, who can i trust now?
Friends, who will be there now?

And please, i beg you ok. I really beg you not to whisper right at my face.
Telling secrets? Do it behind my back.
It was pretty obvious everyone was turning their back against me now, and what can i say? I know my presence made everyone akward & difficult to speak. Do not worry, i will make myself scram from now onwards.

Perhaps it isn't a bad thing too. At least it let me realize who's true and who's not.
When you're in need, i am there. Now i'm in need, so where are you?

Sometimes, our visions seems clearer after our eyes are washed out with tears, don't you agree?
And don't you think sometimes, it's not how bad the problem is, but it's how badly it's hurting the person who has it..

I'll appreciate you if you, appreciate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home