Sunday, April 06, 2008

TYingying you really suck

Firstly, i needa apologize to Shannon.
(I'm super sorry shannon! I wanted to attend your chalet, but.. well, i'm just sorry. And at the same time, i'm really happy for you. I will make it up to you alright!)

Yesterday was a fun one despite having some arguements.
It's a date out with my sweet, LaurelQ. It really has been some time we last went out together!
Decided to head Bugis instead of Town. Met up with my beloved NYWL and Yingying.
Although it's merely a short while i'm still happy to see her.


Really regretted getting our lips pierced back then.. Hahahaha
Then cabbed down to Geylang to meet up with AQianhui & AngelaL. This 2 bitches made us waited for more than half an hour!

While waiting for them, both of us started to camwhore unknowingly.
Oh yes! The twiit style..



And i took alot of courage to do the next pose.


I'm very unwilling to show the next one but hey, don't laugh at my expression. That's how those twits do what... ><

Okay, i have no idea why did we even took those pictures. Haha, reminiscing on how we look like in the past? Well, it was kinda fun though.

After that, slacked at 106 and waited for the rest to arrive.
It's been quite some time since i went rounding already. Very friendly people there.
Upp thomson road, Devil's ban and to Cosy bay. Xinhao was so funny!
"National Stadium say national stadium lah! What cosy bay..."
I enjoyed myself. Thanks to Arthur & Xinhao for the ride.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home