Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SHAWN!

Hi everyone! Two days since i've been here! Did anyone miss me? Did you miss me?
I've been feeling lethargic lately. Damn..
Esp yesterday! It was april fool, and it's my sis birthday. I really can't be bothered about it and my mother woke me up at 1 a.m just to eat a piece of bloody cake.
I was so exhuasted, and my mind was pratically blank.
Then my father said, "Nah. Yours.." and when i looked at what he's holding, i screamed.
OMG!!
Sounds exaggerating but anyway, it's a letter. From LeeWeiJian!
Few days back i just claimed that i missed him and now i received his letter. Cool :D
I was pretty happy you see. Haha

Great, i totally forgotten about everything. I gotta go! I'm running late for Angela's celebration.
Oh wait wait wait. Before i go, here's a photo of my bf! Haha! I'm so in love with him.


FYI, if you don't know him, he's called Shawn余文樂 :)

Happy April fool! And happy birthday to Angela Low too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home