Friday, March 21, 2008

I love good fridays!

I have no idea why my heart have been aching..

Yay, all thanks to Good friday that we have no school. I know it's only one day but, we need to learn how to be satisfied! Hahahaha, sounds contradicting.

Met up with love and co. at Suntec City, then down to Leisure again.
Okay, i really think our lives are so meaningless..
I took very long just to take a picture of him. And finally, i succeeded. YAY :D


Hi Jay! He is so adorable right!



Lsf & love!
Come on guys, i want to see both of you smiling! Don't bottle everything in your heart aye.
Must share share ma, where can like that. Haha
Well sometimes things don't go the way you want, no use sulking and wasting tears yeah sweets.
We need to look on the brighter side of life! Once again, if you need someone to hear you out, just give me a call! It's 24 hours! Cheer up lovelies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home