Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I am back!

今天冒著小雨
帶著還沒完全雨過天青的心情。

Hi guys! I am back. Haha, feeling better now. Time to update update! ^^,
Blink of an eye, our one week holiday is ending. Oh man, how i wish i could stop time..

Monday, March 10, 2008

Down to Leisure Park once again. I absolutely love my make-up that day! He-he

That's Joey and Krav's score. I bet i'll ever get that score... *pouts



Hi Tan!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Overnight studying! Exams are not round the corner though. Ha ha
Come on, probe no further. It's really ME studying (: (: (:


None of them are studying! Angela snapping pictures of me and...

Kraven blogging?!


Alright, i admit i was a lil distracted cause' no one's there to motivate me.
That's all for now. Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home