Saturday, February 23, 2008

有时候我会感觉非常累

Emotions run deep, ends that fails to meet.

Still feeling blue, just no idea why. There's this thing that's been haunting me..
I really don't understand! Is everybody taking me for granted?
I knew it. Nothing good is gonna happen. I'm not happy at all. It doesn't matter at all, everyone's just a fake. Don't tell me you wanna know me anymore! Don't tell me you're interested in being friends with me then break my heart again.
So tired and weary of all these meaningless game.
Time and again i foolishly fall for the same old trick. What do all of you take me for?

I said, i hate people who take me for granted! Treating me like a toy, after getting sick of it, you throw it away. So everything fell on deaf ears? What do i get to deserve all these?
The one who listens to your problems, make you smile, answers your call in the middle of the night and the one you pour your hearts out to is nothing afterall.

Pays to be kind. I really take my hat off to all of you. Feel so helpless ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home