Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bore



Gosh, i think i'm going to lose some faithful readers of mine!
I'm so sorry for no pictures cas, as you know, my phone got run down by a car. I'm gonna have a new phone soon, so in the meantime, do put up with my boring posts. Haha
I'll try to not bore you guys alright!

I got back hours ago from relative's apartment. Me and my bro just can't help taking photos of this cute cousins of ours. They're from San Fransico and i swear they're damn adorable okay! Shall get their photos posted up soon yeah.
When we're leaving, Vivian said, "Are you coming again tomorrow?"
Omg, damn cute can. Also, she kissed me twice! ^^V

Wahlao, only can get to see them once in 2 years. I hope they come every year.

Catching a movie with dearest afterwards! Can't wait to see them. Love people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home