Tuesday, January 22, 2008

8 more days!

我知道要放开没那么简单。
Back, school was still boring as ever.
My dear girl cried today. It really hurts me to see her so upset. What i want to say is, you'll be strong right love? I don't have words to make you feel better but i have shoulders for you to lean. What are friends for! No matter when or where, just when you need me, i'll always be there okae. Our hearts are aching to see you smile yeah! Don't brood over it already alright. love! ♥

Had lessons normally. Then after school went for cwo. It's super tiring i swear! ):
But today the person didn't supervise us. Haha! So we spent the one hour sitting there, laugh, laugh and laugh. So glad to see her smiling again! :D
It all started when some people walked past us, and then..

Lsf: Eh jean! Your ex lover. A also right!
Me: Yah, N is my ex lover! But not A.
Joey: A like me before also sial...
*Lsf & me laughing non-stop*
Lsf: Why you like N before ah. He very guai lei. Like 2 different world from you.
Me: No, he's not very ah.
Lsf: He is lor! Imagine you and him really stead, then normally other guys is msg "Eh dear, want come my house?", then he is "Eh dear, want come my house.. study?"
*All of us laughing*
Me: Then always go library right.... *Still laughing*
Lsf: Then imagine you want take photo with him, you already going to take le, then he say, "Eh dear. Wait wait. Take a book and take also.."
LOL *Laughing non-stop again*

What the hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home