Monday, December 31, 2007

我试过了

Thank god tears are free, otherwise i'll be darn broke.



I look around, the walls of the room remained silent. I sat in a corner, without the lights for fear that someone will notice me. I looked at my cell phone, hoping someone would call. I hoped someone could just accompany me, even just to hear. I felt really helpless, i browsed my calling list and really want someone to hear me out, yet i didnt. I didn't want any close one of mine to worry for me. I tried, tried so hard to stop thinking. I failed. もう泣かないでね
I was so afraid, i have no courage to stand up again anymore. I just wanna feel the pain again.

Cause' only you have telepathy with me, cause' you know when i need someone there.

Have you ever felt so helpless that you merely need a listening ear to be there?
Have you ever felt the feeling of being accused?
Have you ever been scolded when you did nothing?

I did.

And, it just hurt so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home