Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'll be fine.



Thanks nicole darling. I'm alright. I hope i didn't spoil everyone's mood. So sorry again.

I just came back home from Xueling family's chalet. Well, some unpleasent stuff happened to me. And my head is spinning like fuck now. My thoughts ran wild. I know all these that happened is part of life, but i still can't help being sad. I must admit i really feel so much better after crying. Don't worry, i'll be fine after a while. Thanks Angela for listening me out. I feel alot better after having someone to talk to. Thanks Wenjie for cheering me up earlier on too. At least i know someone is still true to me, someone who will be there when i'm down. Thanks so much!

And we had a so-called heart talk there. I swear i treasure those who treasure me. I won't care about those rounding anymore that cause us have so much conflicts between each other. Damn those roundings.

PS: You are no better than me. At least i don't give a fuck about bike/car, but you do. Well, how disappointing i have such a friend. And, i don't think i need such a friend like you. I don't care if you told her what i said. 我根本不把你放在眼里。Try harder next time?
Don't assume that i'm talking about you unless you have a guilty conscience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home