Monday, December 17, 2007

Childhood dream

Dreams


Here am i to share with you mine!
During my childhood times, i told myself i wanna be a singer when i grow up. And i
certainly don't know why i just love singing!
Singers like Luo Zhi Xiang, Jolin, Jay Chou & Boa are my fav. Especially Jay Chou!
Aha! I used to go so crazy over him.
And Boa is my favourite korea singer. I think she has been out for more
than 5years already. And if i'm not wrong, she's only 20!
That's one of the reason why i admire her. She's so talented!

Well eventually, as time goes by, people change, so do dreams.
I have no idea what's my dream now.. :/
Anyway! I'll continue to sing for the rest of my life until i'm unable to. (: (: (:

***
& after so long, yesterday headed for singing session! :D
Went out accordingly despite the rain.
Planned to go eastcoast for ddr like we always do in the past if the rain stops. But it didnt, so we decided to chill at Parkway Parade instead. Sure had a great time with lsf, ak & yingying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home