Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Felling better

☆★☆

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Was upset over certain things earlier on but feeling better already.
Yesterday..
Tonned over at Nicole's place cause' it's nearer to workplace. I miss her so much lur! Finally get to see her again (: (:
Lsf, i know you don't want me to blog about this. But i still want to! lol
***
Me: Fen, yao juan qian ma?
Shufen: I wanted t ask you that! lol
Then we took out our coins.
Me: Give 20cents? :x
Shufen: Siao, i rather you not give like that.
Me: Okay lor, give $1.
Shufen: Then i shall give 50cents bah.
Me: -.- _|_
Laughs.
***
I'm gonna get killed for blogging this. Ahaha
But like she told me 20cents so lil, and after i gave $1 she told me she's only giving 50cents.
Had many topic with Lsf. We were laughing all the way! haha
Really brighten my day with her straightfoward-ness.

Next morning, woke up early because that barstard wants t meet her bf. Went for our breakfast, then stayed at Watsons for like 1hour+? Power right! I stunned too.
Work aftermath.
Trained back to Aljunied, slacked awhile & went home.
Was planning to hit town after work, but didn't have enough time too. Got so excited for nothing!
-------------------------
Realised that i've stayed home for around 2/3 weeks. Can't believe it myself too.
I'm really dying to go out, but no one rang me up. Sad lar! ):

Anyway, christmas is nearing. I can't wait!! Such a joyous day that we should really catch up with long lost friends to celebrate! Heh
And will santa grant my wish this yr? *prays*
Damn those santa kind of story, made all kids believe there's really Santa Claus on earth. Full of crap! Stupid fairytale. lol :x

Just had a chat with Hweetingtingting, i miss her so much too! Shall catch up soon yeah sweetie?
Missyou lahhh! (: (:

PS: What matters is you pick yourself up and face this world with courage again.

(:


Cheerup Wenjie KORKOR! I know you'll be so happy because i called you -.- zz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home