Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Contented ^^V

这个世界上一定会有人存心让你难过, 但是也会有人因为你的难过而伤心


This will always stay in my heart. ♥

In my heart, there'll always be this 2person. Secret! Haha (;
I feel so contented to have them. I'm really very happy. I have to stand up no matter what, for the sake of my loved ones..
Every single time i'm feeling down, it's them who gave me courage, made me realise that everything will be fine. Kele is a strong girl (: (:
Nevertheless, i have my close ones too! Ain't i lucky enough already?

I don't need any boyfriend to look after me please! Stop nagging me to get one brother! Haha
Even if i meet setbacks, i'll still stand up and overcome all these sadness. Don't worry about me already alright. Take good care of yourself instead!

Time to turn in before i get heavier eyebags. Sayo,xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home