Thursday, November 15, 2007

Long lost friend :D

What can i say about Attica? Fuck it lur!
But the guys in the queue keep on talking to us. lol
He ask me how old i am, i told him 18. Then he ask what school, i say Temasek Poly. lol lol!
And i tell you i queue for fucking 1 & half hours with my super high heels.
Saw my long lost friend, eejun! Change alot le him, bian shuai le leh.
Had a chat with him on the phone that night, and he keep on talking about the bouquet of flowers..

Well, if you want to know why i shall tell you now.
Longlong time ago, about 1yr, this guy gave me a bouquet of flowers, but i reject him =x
So he kept chasing, i kept running, until he bth, then stop. Haha, break his glass heart wor!
Bopian lar, that time i how old only! One gangster give me flower i sure scared lor! Hahaha

I think plush will be better lah. Eejun you better pull us in! Not me only hor. Haha! :D

Sick,sick,sick!

桃花运 桃花运! My 桃花运 is ahwei? lol (: (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home