Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pretending i've moved on.

Silently ending my cries..

What i would give to be her for one day
To hold you in my arms, to hear you say
That we would always be together
And you'd be in love with me forever
I would do anything, if i could find a way
To be her for just one day

Met Laurel, Lawrence, Shuhui, Joey, Ahqiang, Eric, Ahbeng, Weijian & Alvin today.
Guess i wont be hanging with them often already, therefore, i'll miss everyone badly. Especially the straw-lover uh! Miss my nagging k![:

Was reading my emails, and bro sent me this earlier on.

"Smile, so the tears wont fall
Laugh, like you don't hurt at all
Fake it so he'll never know
that you still havent let him go"

I'm in the midst of giving up okay! So don't mention to me about him again.


Wonder why i can't get to sleep these few days. Rah
Anyway, xiaobay will be alright tmr!(;
He wont see this but still, hope he'll be fine.

That's all for now, my mind is blank lar! Ahaha, shall go continue my conv. with MrWeiKeong & Phone call with MissAngQianHui.

Cause' i like you just the way you are..

Hi twin! [:
I want to see the Joanna who's always smiling okay?
Remember we said JYs are strong de. So whatever happens, we must keep on smiling k!
You know my phone is 24/7 for you!
Don't forget that if you need a shoulder to lean on, i'll be here(;
We shall 一起加油 k! We shall overcome all these things together k!
Cheerup alright my lovely twin! I love you manymany, muack ♡

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home