Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stupid weijian

Well, i am here to 'ka someone's jiaowei' ever since i know he views my blog.
Eh stupid weijian! I don't like Xiaobay & AhPong hors. So don't anyhow anyhow ok!
And i didn't ka your jiaowei lor. I only say you like to bite straw right. Rahh!>.<
Correct lur, take xiaobay's num got wrong meh. Suck leh you.

Anyway ytd was the last time we can see eric? I guess. Hope nothing happens to him because he's a good person. And, hope he enjoyed ytd. It's sad that he's going court right. Sigh
What's more because of Eric, Qianhui quarreled with her parents. Omg, she's so 伟大!
Qian! Don't be sad alright. You'll still get to see him someday.

I can't believe i even post because of the stupid straw-lover. Lol, zz.
And pray hard he comes out soon. He really did nothing wrong.

Goodbye lover..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home