Wednesday, September 26, 2007

24September2007 ^^V


Happy Birthday to me

Back to Saturday, had steamboat with Shufen, Nicole, Yingying, Weiying, Qianhui, Tessa, Javier, Kraven & Joey. I enjoyed all thanks to my beloved fruit, TanYingying :D
First thing! We got screened for making too much noise:/
Well, went rounding at midnight :D
And because of this, i guess i've neglected Qianhui, Weiying & the rest.
Sorry guys; all of you waited for us when we're only back in the morning. >_< We went Geylang first, and then EastCoast then Changi. That was why we went for such a long time. Overall, i really enjoyed everything. Love!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThanks to everyone for your best wishes yes! Kele loves all of you.

And here's a lil not to my sweetest fruit, TYingying before i post the photos up.

Fruit!:
Well, that time we had some conflicts in between each other,
and seriously, i didn't mind that you msged him or whatever you know.
You must understand that anybody in my position will get jealous yes.
But no matter what happens, you know we're still together alright.
We shall not rake up those unhappy past anymore. Maybe we should just say, "fucklove"?
Ha, fruitfruit pbt! :x Anw, Ai ni o!(: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I love all of my girlfriends! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home