Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Daddy

I almost forgotten to blog about Daddy's birthday ytd.
Well, nth special happened ytd. Thought of buying him a cake, but i was sick. And my bro couldnt care less, so ytd was just a normal day.
And due to this sickness, i missed ytd's drinking session lar! :(
I even got a bad scolding from TWL! Bleh
Anyway, some heartfelt words to certain people before i prepare for work.

Twl;
hi my dearest bro!:D I know i am not supposed to drink when i'm sick. But i didnt right?
Just wanted to drink my sorrows mah. Sorry lahhh :)
Anyway, i still want to thank you for being there yes. Ai ni oh!

NicoleYw-l;
Girl, really no need to help me about that thing alr lah.
Since they* want to believe her instead of me, i have nth to say. Contented to have my gfs! Heh
You help me talk so much to him, but everything seems to pintpoint me no matter what.
Take it as i'm in the wrong lor. What he said was right, who say first who win.
Then i alr lose liao mah, so why talk so much ley? If they think i'm trying to gain sympathy/act kelian, let them say bah. I'm really tired alr! :)

Wenjie;
Eh you everytime like to make me worry about you one ley. Sucks la hor!
Wahlao, you can you shuang then call me if not dont call. Roar
Still want to thank you for knowing when i'm not happy:) At least you realised it, i'm happy already. Haha

Sheepie;
Hey sheep! Thanks to you for being my listening ear too!((:
I really appreciate it alot. I'm sry for treating you like a 出气筒 just because i dont want those who care about me to worry. I know i'm selfish. Dui bu qi! ><
Thanks for th websites eh? I wont feel bored already this way! ^^,

Well, off to work. Ciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home