Sunday, August 26, 2007

No more chinatown!:/

A date out with Yinghui stead & Yingying Fruit :)

Met up with ying at her house nearby to get something. Then cabbed down to Bugis
to meet yinghui stead :D
While waiting me and ying headed to PastaMania to lunch.
Watched 881. I admit at first i was very reluctant. And the feeling sucked lahh. But in the end i realised the movie wasnt that bad afterall. Ha ha
Aftermath we slacked at MosBurger. Met up with AngShuiLing, that kisiao. Lol
Wanted to go rounding lor! Quite disappointing alright.
Chinatown, slacked again. Really very bored over there. No entertainment to keep me awake:/
I don't think i'll ever go to Chinatown again lar?
Well, had heart-to-heart talks with my beloved stead :D
We could talk until the past & we don't even know we chatted for so long!
Saturday was really disappointing that me and stead keep mentioning the word "Sian".

At least it's over alr lur. At least it brought our hearts closer together :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home