Friday, August 24, 2007

Fashion :D

Why is fashion so important?
Well, that's because don't you think sometimes you open your wardrobe
and ask yourself, "What to wear today?"
That's the reason.
I got so so inspired by John Galliano alright!:D
This is one of the video which Mr Tan showed us, two thumbs up! > Click!
And yes, Mr Tan was Miss Chuang's friend for sure.
A fashion designer, omg right?
He came into our art class ytd. I can't imagine how he could draw so well!
Esp using his left hand to.
What's more, he said he'll try to get fashion show tickets for us to experience!
Can't wait it lahhhhhh.

Aftermath about work, something which made me pissed off happened.
I shall not mention it to spoil people's mood.
Gosh, he suck alright.

Anyway, the main point is today is Nicholas's birthday. I was so engrossed in watching
my teevee that i fogot to wish him accurately on time. Rah
At least he did reply me, i'm contented. What's more he remembers me and my num!;)
Happy Birthday Nick! Take good care yes, i really hope to see you soooonn. Ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home