Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Always being the victim.

原来, 装可怜还真有用。

"Many people walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
What are friends to you?
Friends are like angels to me. Being there through thick or thin and catching tears when i cry.
Perhaps i should try put things in perspective, but the impact was just too infinite to me.
I remembered where the walls of the room remained silent, face filled with tears, lost for words and hoping i could confide in someone. Everything seemed so empty ..

That was the day i died. Ha ha ha ;D

Anyway, i really need to thank my lovely girlfriends for being there --
Shufen, Nicole, HweeTing, Qianhui, Yingying, Weiying & Joan. ♥
I am really trying my best to cheerup alr, hope my feelings doesn't affect your mood.

And currently missing people like:
Yinghui, Debbie, Hongling, Yuwen, Liling & 2Ws'! ♥

I am sure fortunate to have friends like them who brighten up my life!(X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home