Sunday, July 01, 2007

When i get bored ....

This is when i get very bored .........

Libra - Your Love Profile

Your positive traits:

You are open minded enough to date outside your typical "type" ... successfully!
You are diplomatic - and likely to end a fight instead of dragging things out.
You are easily loyal and faithful, but only for the right person.

Your negative traits:

You're a bit gullible, and partners take advantage of you. You still may not know it.
You find it difficult to decide where to go to dinner, what movie to watch, who to date...
You have to be in a relationship, or else you just don't feel like yourself.

Your ideal partner:

A smooth talker who enjoys socializing as much as you to.
Someone classy and cultured who knows which wine to order with dinner.
Is beautiful to you - although not necessarily attractive in the traditional sense.

Your dating style:

Romantic. If your date comes bearing flowers, wine, and poetry... well, your heart soars.

Your seduction style:

Giving. Your lover's pleasure is as important as your own.
Soft and sensual - you don't like anything to be rough.
Extravagant ... your fantasy involves staying at a five star hotel with your love.

Tips for the future:

Don't be so quick to compromise in relationships - and you'll get taken advantage of yes.
Try being single for a while. Seems impossible, but you'll learn so much about yourself from doing so.
Make some decisions about your romantic life, right now. You'll be happy that you did.

Best color to attract mate: Green

Best day for a date: Wednesday






You Are the Ace of Hearts



Youthful and playful, you love life and the world.

You have a kind spirit, and you bring happiness to everyone you know.



Artistic and bold, you see the world in bright colors.

And you certainly aren't afraid to express everything you see and feel.



You are sentimental, and your emotions are very deep.

You are easily swept away and easily hurt.



A gamble you should take: Blackjack



Your friends would describe you as: Unique



Your enemies would describe you as: Weepy



If you lived in Vegas, you would be: An up and coming chef or fashion designer



The quizes were quite true uh. Some only though. Go where later!? :/

Lil' Corey - The first time

Still remember when I first saw her face
it was just your average day it was May or maybe June
I think I remember, I ran home and told my mom I was in love
she said Corey your just to young to even understand the word
and I don't think your in it at all

It was first time in my life that I
had ever felt this way inside and I knew that it was real
it was the first time the first time
just like the snow fall coming down in June
impossible but it could be true and
I knew that it was real it was the first time

Man you should of seen us holding hands
telling our jokes and making plans
knowing it our hearts it was the start of our ever after
it was then I knew there could never be
anyone for her but me and deep down in her heart she knew it too
I'm telling you

It was first time in my life that I
had ever felt this way inside and I knew that it was real
it was the first time the first time
just like the snow fall coming down in June
impossible but it could be true and I knew that it was real
it was the first time

Then one day we got the news her and her family had to move
there wasn't anything we could do
then I turned and watched her walk away
all my sunshine turned to rain
I don't wanna feel that way again

It was first time in my life that I
had ever hurt so much inside and I knew that it was real
it was the first time the first time
just like the snow fall coming down in June
impossible but it could be true and I knew that it was real
it was the first time

It was first time in my life that I
had ever felt this way inside and I knew that it was real
it was the first time the first time
just like the snow fall coming down in June
impossible but it could be true and I knew that it was real
it was the first time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home