Saturday, June 16, 2007

Guys

Why do guys suck?
(Well, it's been long since i was married)

Haha. If you get what i mean, laugh.


Alright, life was extremely boring. Esp when you have nth to blog about! :((
No one's happy with their life i bet.
And my life's spent like this. Wtf haha.

Back to speaking about Guys & Love.
Fuck the love? Couples are made to break up someday.
Love sucks, period.

When school reopens ............ i'm gonna mug hard.(I hope)
I hope i could study better lah. Prolly pass every subject? Really. I wanna mug.
I will perservere(:
Eh but back to mugging, i did mug hard for mid-yr and the results was %$#@!
Fucking atrocious.

Nowdays i have the urge to splurt vulgarities & i dont. know. why.
Oh well, any idea what to do online?

The bored is killing me ........................................ Roar.
I'm gonna find something to kill time.

Ciaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home