Saturday, June 09, 2007

Nth to do?!

I feel like doing an entry, so here i am.
The main reason is ... i'm bored! Bleh
It's uber difficult to blog when you don't have anything to!
How i wish you was by my side. --------------


Anyway anyway, i feel like doing many things right now.

01. ****ing! I'm controlling it okay. It's been 3days, looking @ the time now.
02. Ehh, enjoy my hols?
03. I want clubbing! MOS & ZOUK is tempting me alright.
It's gonna be real funnnnn. (If you're not caught sneaking in underage?)
04. I want 转角遇到爱!! :(
(I prolly wont be able to watch it until the hols are over. Gosh, im really fucking bored staying home!)
05. Sing! I can't wait for our ladies night my precious girls. Heh, it's been long since i went for teoheng ok. & i miss ddr too:(

Overall-ly, i wanna do many things 就对了啦!

I'm awaiting for my FREEDOM! Yeah.

Alright, some thing interesting to keep your time for awhile! > http://www.quizgalaxy.com/all-quizzes.html
Their quizes are like, why will you go to hell & so on. Lol laaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home