Sunday, June 10, 2007

FRIENDS

And FRIENDS,
sometimes they do brighten up your day, but otherwise,
it seriously suck getting involved in those quarrels.

Be free like meeeeeeeee! (X

Sometimes there are many things that are extremely hard to explain.
Infact, many things have changed.
Everyone needs a shoulder to lean on isnt it?
Alright, i admit my mood isnt really good right now.
Don't give me the fuck saying that you can be my listening ear or what. If you ever realised, you will understand how i feel.
(!) I know who's trying to be real or fake. Rah

If only everything didnt happened ...

Bahh.
Besides that, let me thanks this fool.
TANWEILONG!:D
He's the only one who really understands how i feel eh. Heh
One retarded fool! That's what makes him special. I love you laaaa, brother!
Even if i only have one true friend like him right now, i'm contented.
--
Eh, aren't you touched! Haha. Your big name's on my blog okay. Be thankful!(:
Anyway, i really wanna thank you lar.
You know we are gonna stay as friends no matter what. Ke ke. <3


I took a picture of caiminyou on the tv. Lol -.- He chao ke ai can! <3333333333333 :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home