Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mixed emotions.

Date: 21June2007
Goodbye nicholas, i'll remember you forever.
Perhaps i should remember this day forever?
Alright, the story goes like this.

Well, it's a normal day as usual. After watching 娛樂百分百, i got a call from Nicole.
She sound urgent & wants me to dail her up immediately, so i rang her up in few seconds later.
I heard from her that A said N did ask abt me from A.
Just at this particular moment, many questions flashed through my mind in a second.
" Were you concerned about me? "
" Do we still have a hope to be together? "
" Why do you still remember me after so long? "

Then i came to my senses, he has a girlfriend right now. What makes me think about all these anyway?

Maybe we aren't pre-destined to be together. 或许我们有缘无份吧
I knew nothing could salvage our relationship yet i still waited.
It's hard for me, for anyone also, to forget someone in such a short time.
But i've decided to erase you from my mind.
I'm tired of the equivalent thing already.

这一次真的再见了

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home