Monday, August 06, 2007

Chocolates & concerns really brighten my day.

I still wasn't feeling good of what happened yesterday.

And i guess i'm really gonna mia this time. My comp account was deleted. Once again.
I have nothing else to say to this anymore. Perhaps i need some time alone.

Another thing,

Heyhey, you forced me to do this.
BEING EMO SUDDENLY ISNT A CRIME OKAY! And this is none of your business.
I don't care what the fuck you think already. Go continue be your xmm alright. From now onwards, i will not have anything more to do with you. You think i can't live without you!? Apologies, you are so so wrong. Fk off pls

One more! I am utterly disappointed in both of you. I don't wish to talk to both of you anymore.

Thanks to those who are concerned about me. ; People like Nicole, Weiying & others. Esp Weilong. I'm sorry you guys have to hear me yes.
And Wenjie, you are always the ones accompanying me whenever conflicts/quarrels happen. I'm sorry for causing trouble. Dui bu qi:(
Weilong, you too. Thanks for your chocolates whenever i'm sad. I guess you're the only one in the world who know's how i'm feeling. Gee, so sry too:(


HEY EVERYONE, IS BEING EMO SUDDENLY A CRIME?
Anyway, i'm used to being the victim already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home