Thursday, July 26, 2007

>_<

Finally, after manymany years i'm here to updatee! (:

Currently @ Laurel's jia now. My comp is still down. Suck okay
Anyway, happy belated birthday to; Debby, Shufen & Teckyeow!

Laurel's birthday is coming too, so happy birthday laurel in advance!(x

Reply to tags:

Qianhui: Lame lar you. Lols >_<
AhGurl: I miss you too. We shall meet up soonnn ok!
Bibi: Stead, relinked! Loveloveya
Alethea: Ha ha, alright.
Debby: Thanks motherrr! I will, when is our kbox session man! :D
Nicole: I where got ELMO-L sial! I forgot why i emo liao anyway. Ha ha ha
Roll: I will. Roar
Pingg: I will tag you too! But soon. Heh
Huihui: Relinked(;
Maddhs:Relinked alr lar. Dont sua ku ley. Lols
Laurel: Eheheh, you dont step la you. Lalala
Yangzai: Hey sheepie! You're missed badly, i'll try to update. My comp is still down :(


Take care people, i'll be back soon(;
Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home