Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Updateupdate!(x


Well, life was uber hectic .... *spouts
Many many many things happened, which made me utterly dissapointed in some people.
Bah, short-lived mood! :(

I shall skip this.

And so, as usual, headed home after school. Get changed, off to work.

Sorry for not updating my blog for a period of time. I was busy with lots of stuff. Tired out of it already. Shall try to blog more often alright.

Tags replies;

Qianhui: Ha ha, i'm fine la really.
Maddhs: What suck? o.O
Debby: Hah, i am trying alr. Thanks anyway man. I really miss talking you:(
Roll: I, don't, give, a, fuck(!) about them already. Ha ha ha
Melvin: Not sure? Ha ha >_<
Wenjie:
I know i know, you don't sad too la hor!(x
Xueling: Missmiss you too!:)
Nicole: Yesyes! Girlfriends pbt yeah! Ha ha :D I dont care alr luhhh! I'm calling you soon! Hah
Ting: Thanks sweetie! Love you laaa. We had a great 'gossip' today uh! Hah, love.
Yuwen: AIAI!^^ Miss you truckloads ok! Alright, we meet up real soon yes. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Xxing: You are?
Xiaojess: Okokay(; See you soon yeah.
Weec: You are?

Did you ever spare a thought about my feelings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home