Monday, August 20, 2007

MIA?

Horoscope says: "A very confused friend wants you to help them explore new ideas -- make the time."
Sound so mysterious that i got a shock upon seeing this alright. Rahh >< style="font-style: italic;">secrets i can't tell' that is repeating on my itunes!
--
Well, lately i was really confused about major things. Andand, i've thought about it.
Since i don't have any feelings already, i should just make more friends instead of enemies.
If they hate or dislike me, it doesnt matter to me anymore. Haha! :)
Maybe there are more than meets the eye, but jean dont care about all these anymore!

In situation like this, i can't feel more relaxed than anything! Why do i have to feel listless because of all these stuff? And even got myself not feeling well. Gee, time to push aside everything that makes me feel so exhausted and get myself mugging hard so that i can get up to secondary 4. Right girls?
Time to concentrate people! We know we can do it yes.

I realised i have no idea about what to rant that i stared at the screen for a total 5mins. Gosh
One last thing i recalled! Someone's birthday is just in 5days time. This yr would be the 3rd time i wish him happy already. Perhaps one day miracle would happen that he celebrated his birthday with me eh? Wishful thinking. Ha ha :D
Ciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home