Saturday, September 01, 2007

Bad cough:(

My cough is really very bad:(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, caught Dead Silence at ToaPayoh Entertainment Centre.
"Beware the stare of Mary Shaw, she has no children only dolls.
If you ever see her in your dreams, be sure that you'll never ever scream."
Guess what? The cinema theatre only has 4persons on that day!
Me, Joan & two more people. Lol right?
The next movie to catch is Secret! I can't wait!
I've been wanting to catch that movie before it even debute.
By hook or by crook, i'm gonna catch the movie i swear! Ha ha
Oh yes! Tiramisu cheesecake is loved:)
------------
Next, it's really time to start mugging people.
There's really no motivation to study at all when the hols are just here!
Anybody save me?

Anyway recently i've been reserved & dismal for certain things.
I really hope time can just stop for me to rest. Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home