Tuesday, September 04, 2007

不能说的秘密/Secret


Have everyone caught Secret? ^0^
Well personally, i rate it 4/5.
Quite touching, but the movie ended so suddenly. Guess there'll be Secret2.
Actually, it's alright lahh. Worth watching for me(;
-----------

Why isnt life like drama? It often ends with a happy ending. And they can just easily overcome anything. So despair..
My palms read right, my life is just fated to be filled with troubles/misunderstandings & etcetc.
I'm really not strong to overcome all these myself.
I might as well get myself hospitalized, lie there and i wont be so stress.
You don't have to try cheer me up, because i know trying to make someone laugh or smile is not easy. You need alot of effort for that.
I think i should really resign to fate. No longer important to this world :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home