Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Fridays

Alright, i'm here to blog about Friday while waiting for youtube to load. :)

Well, someone put me earoplane again on friday.
And school was usual. 4periods of art flies so fast. I finally acomplished my papercut! ^^V
I feel so relived. Ha ha!
So afterschool, Nicole, Tessa & I went to Joan's house for Majhong :D
Left at four, Nicole accompanied me home then headed to Bugis.
Met Yinhui stead, YingYing & Rebecca for awhile then went to met Shufen and co.
Strolled to Suntec City again. Ha ha
And had dinner at Gelare again :X
Cookies & Creme Cheesecake is really love! Heh heh
Slacked awhile before heading to arcade.
Then sleptover at Nicole's house. Caught Step up! Nice lar. At first i was reluctant cuz it didn't looked nice. Ha ha
Well, i'm lazy alr, shall let the pictures do the talking. Nicole you better not post those ugly photos hoh! :/










































I look ugly lah!:( So nicole you better not post those photos hor!
P.S: And joey is a lousy photographer =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home