Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dilemma!

Well, out of random, i deleted the previous post. Aha!
And today's the second time me & nicole skipped art exam. :x
We didnt wished to ok! Felt that we've let Mrs.Tan down lah. Bah:/
Still, i shall declare that exams are officially over! [:
But of course who isnt afraid that their results are bad? Boo, maybe we shall try to be optimistic yes!
Btw, i think i screwed most of the papers. Sigh
My own fault, for not studying earlier? );

& thanks to TYingying for someone's num. Ha ha
Interested to know who?


这是一个不能说的秘密! :D:D

I'm still in a dilemma. I really felt happy reading the msges you sent me before.
What should i do? At first i alr thought of giving up, because there's really no point waiting.
Another disheartnening thing,
Twl; thanks for your care and concern bro! I'll really miss you. You promised that you'll come back right! If not who else can be reliable? And hope you'll not forget me once you're there.
Do wear many clothing ok. Be sure not to get yourself sick!
Ohya! One more thing, don't be late for school over there! Don't continue to be a pig alright! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My email will 24hrs for you!(: Takecare & i love you bro. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Counting down, 9more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home