Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lost for hope

How's everyone?
I'm back to blog because i just felt that i have so many to.
In this rainy day, my heart can't feel any heavier than the rain. This feeling i cant describe, only make me feel more dismal.
Still, the music plays its' sadness.
I couldnt get to sleep, and i'm at my wits' end already.
This particular moment, i wished nothing happened.
Nobody understand how i feel right now.

& yet all of a sudden, i realised i havent even started on my art. Sigh*

I really don't wish to talk.

Suicide is the word i became so close with. It's a word that always came into my mind.
Then everything will come to an end.
It just seems that death are nearing me. Joy has been taken away since i can't remember when.
If all you want to tell me is that i have a wrong thinking or suicide will only make those who care about me sad, then i advice you to just remain silence.

Where is anyone when i needed anyone?

I need strength, "给我力量"









Tagboard Replies::

Lidia: Yes, but anyway, i dont care alr. Anyone who wants to copy, let it be then.
Angel: Haha, really? That's good. Lol, and siewlong talked to me in friendster-_-
Xueling: Relinked!(:
Roll: Yeahyeah. I hate you lar!
Nicole: Lol, i want mia you also like that.
Qianhui: Thanks for acc me ytd alright. I'm fine alr.
Chian: Yes bei, imu too.
Shann: Yeah, but we always see each other around. So there'll be chance.
Yangzai: Hi, finally you're back huh! Tag me often okaesxzzzz.
Yingying: Somehow, do cheerup alright.
Karen: Done!^^,
Hongling: Yes my dearest girl, i do miss talking so much to you too! ): ): ):
We'll catch up with each other soon ok. Jiayou for your Os too alright. Love!
Vanessa: Same here! So i shall meet you up after my exams k. Jiayou, ai ni o.
Joanna: Hey! My twin. Haha, yes, JYs are always strong. Trying to not stress le, so you must be the same ok! Don't think so much about it. Kele loves you right(:

I'll be fine, i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home