Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HALLOWEEN!

Well,
it's 5a.m. right now & i'm still online. Wonder why i am too. Hmm, just hanged up th phone with Xiaobay. It really made me reminisce on the past. Where I & Wenjie will be still on the phone, talking about everything or anything that comes to our mind. Happy moments indeed!
Wenjie kept his promise, rang me up just now. Happy! [:[:

Anyway anyway, the main point is ....

HALLOWEEN IS COMING!:D

Arent everybody gettin' excited? Aha! Halloween used to be a day which is normal, only with kids coming out at late night for sweets and candies to me. As a kid, i used to long for the same thing too. Now i feel so idiotic for having those thoughts. Ha!

Yes, today is another boring day. Nothing much happened


No matter how hard it is, i swear i'll live on with my smile alright.
P.S: Hi bro! I missed you badly! & You're always my faithful reader! Hee ^^V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home