Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I love payday! Ha ha

Been long since i hitted town. So ytd accompanied Ying to get her stuff at Bugis first before heading to town. Firstly, look up for Kraven for our pay! He he he *wink
And my lovely friend is working at FarEast Lobby, Chippy. Nice, pay him a visit! Aha[:
Had our dinner at our usual place. Then, slack.
Aftermath, cabbed down to Suntec City for singing session! ^^V
The taxi driver said that i looked like 17/18. Do i? Yes! I am. Ahaha
Ages since i stepped into Kbox. The feeling is fabulous! t'll definitely be more fun if we had more people. Nevertheless! We still enjoyed ourselves.
Of course, never fail to camwhore.



Look at my hair colour on the left! Aha, it's only the lighting problem. & notice the word on my tee!(x



Look at my shirt again! It's Love instead of Hate! ^^V

Well, but 4photos pnly for the day. After singing, cabbed down to Rivervale Plaza.
Slacked awhile and went off. That was all for ytd.

One last thing, i'll really miss you bro. );

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home