Thursday, October 25, 2007

Extremely boredrom-ness!

发现爱! This song has currently been repeating in my itunes music player.
And in around 1hour time, i'll be heading to school.
I'm really lack of sleep. All my eyebags and darkrings are appearing! Very disappointing indeed, so hard to look beautiful uh.
Yay! My cold is gone! ^^V
All due to East Coast's breeze. I admit it was a lil' cold. Aha [:
Thanks for someone's jacket! And Ahbeng spoiler ok! =x

Hope everything will be going smoothly in school afterwards. We'll be moderated, right girls?

Have anyone found out i'm mix blooded? Haha! No right! Heh, i can hide so well. ^^V
Wee, guess what my race is! This is so random lahhhh. Somehow nobody even realised it right!
Andandand, that fking AngQianHui asked me to blog about her-_-
Alright, i'm on th phone now, waiting for time to tick til time for sch.

It's time i guess ...

I'm really in a dilemma! What should i do )':

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home