Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Really so tired of crying already..

I've decided to type out what's all in my mind.
Can't hold on any longer. Sometimes i only hope there's someone to share my troubles with.
Someone to confide in, someone to understand how i'm feeling.

YOU:
Why bother t treat me so good? You make me take you as a close brother, yet all i get is you only look for me when i'm the last choice.
What did i do to deserve all these?
Then i'm always pushed around like a toy. Can anyone spare a thought for me?
I really wonder how long do i have to endure this.
So tired of the same moment, equivalent thing & depressing times..
Why am i trying so hard to be happy? 我真的很累了
YOU:
Trust you to even talk to me about this word. Always forgiving, and what i get is this.
Why? Is it fking difficult to be the good person. You knew my feelings, but why did you still did it? What if i did the same thing to you? I bet you'll be settle scores with me and be angry for a long period.

Have anyone realise this painful journey i'm in for so long? )':

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home