Sunday, November 04, 2007

Escape trip (: (:

After 123456789years, escape theme park!! (:
Been long since i went there, really missed the rides. Especially inverter! My all time favourite (;
Thought of heading there on Halloween, but our plan failed.
Therefore, i'm extremely happy ^^V
Accompany of Nicole, Yingying, Ahbeng, Linken, Toutou & Benji are definitely fabulous!
Weijian really missed all the fun.
Despite the maintenance of Pirate Ship, Pepsi & Rainbow, we still had fun :D :D


AhQiang, Eric, Xiaofire & Weijian came afterwards.
Well anyway, i shall let the pictures do the talking alright!


I realise i have nice photography skills! :x
And this girl love to use my phone to camwhore. Look at all the photos!


This boy here is superrrrrr adorable! And i'm gonna get killed for posting up the next photo.. ><

Aha! Caught you bullying Yingying!


You can still see me smiling. Photos are so decieving uh?



Hope everyone enjoyed themselves today! I seriously can't wait for another trip there!

Andand i just remembered something that slipped off my mind.
Happy Belated birthday Deb gf!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home